Barquist Law guides buyers and sellers of residential, commercial and rural properties in both simple and complex transactions. By ensuring proper oversight, I help my clients avoid the risks that often arise in real estate matters.
Whether you are purchasing a first home, adding to a real estate portfolio, expanding farm operations, or acquiring space for a growing business, I recognize the uniqueness and individual importance of each situation.
I handle the ins and outs of negotiations, contracts, title examination, due diligence and closing to ensure your objectives are met.
Barquist Law Real Estate Services:
- Real Estate Closing & Contracts
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Investment Real Estate
- Real Estate Litigation and Appeals
- Land Use and Zoning Appeals
- Easements and Rights of Way
- Boundary and Easement Disputes
- Adverse Possession Claims
- Title Disputes
- Landlord / Tenant and Evictions
- Homeowners / Condo Association Law
- Title Reviews and Title Insurance
- Contract and Document Review and Drafting