Call Us Today! 802.829.9857
Traffic Tickets

Traffic Tickets

Almost everyone has received a speeding ticket at some point.  So why not just pay the fine and be done with it?  A speeding conviction will add points to your record, which stay on your record for two years.  If you get too many points, your license will be suspended.  Speeding offenses and other moving violations are automatically reported to insurance companies, so your car insurance rates will go up.

I can help fix your ticket in Vermont.  If you’ve received a speeding ticket, lanes violation, or any other driving offense, give me a call.  Do not try to deal with these problems on your own.  Every time I see someone try to fight a ticket alone, they lose.

Don’t fight your ticket alone.  If you have a traffic ticket in Vermont, call me today to talk to an experienced traffic attorney.  I have helped many people avoid points from speeding tickets, and I can help you too.  Don’t choose just any lawyer, choose Barquist Law.

Call me today at (802) 829 9857

Evan Barquist 4 Merrill Lane, #104, Milton, VT 05468 | P: 802.829.9857